We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Small Tongue is a forest or wood in Shropshire
- Parish/Community: Leighton and Eaton Constantine
- Unitary Authority: Shropshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°39'13"N 2°33'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 362512, 306379
- OS Grid: SJ625063
- Mapcode Local: GBR BS.5X4J
- Mapcode Global: WH9D7.QK7D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Small Tongue within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.