We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Slipper Point is a coastal landform in Trebetherick, Cornwall
- Built-Up Area: Trebetherick
- Parish/Community: St. Minver Highlands
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°34'43"N 4°55'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 193416, 79522
- OS Grid: SW934795
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZP.6M2C
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07LJ.MCY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Slipper Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.