Slight's Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Slight's Plantation is a forest or wood in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Kingston upon Hull
- Parish/Community: Kirk Ella
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°44'50"N 0°27'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 501687, 428978
- OS Grid: TA016289
- Mapcode Local: GBR TT73.9F
- Mapcode Global: WHGFP.X2CL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Slight's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.