Sliding Braes, County Durham
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sliding Braes is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: County Durham, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°54'21"N 1°46'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414892, 556837
- OS Grid: NZ148568
- Mapcode Local: GBR JC2Q.R4
- Mapcode Global: WHC3V.SYNC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sliding Braes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.