We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sliddery Point is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°46'7"N 4°21'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 248563, 544072
- OS Grid: NX485440
- Mapcode Local: GBR HJM3.7MF
- Mapcode Global: WH3VG.2D6L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sliddery Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.