Sleaford Road Strip, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sleaford Road Strip is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Barnby in the Willows
- District/Borough: Newark and Sherwood
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°4'48"N 0°42'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 486255, 354430
- OS Grid: SK862544
- Mapcode Local: GBR CLL.SFL
- Mapcode Global: WHGJP.0VC3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sleaford Road Strip within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.