Slays Plantation, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Slays Plantation is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Swyncombe
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°36'44"N 1°0'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 468673, 190861
- OS Grid: SU686908
- Mapcode Local: GBR B2B.X4B
- Mapcode Global: VHDW0.GQ3T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Slays Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.