Slade's Wood, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Slade's Wood is a forest or wood in Sonning Common, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Sonning Common
- Parish/Community: Sonning Common
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°31'7"N 0°58'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 471192, 180482
- OS Grid: SU711804
- Mapcode Local: GBR C4W.L7D
- Mapcode Global: VHDWM.13Q0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Slade's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.