Skiphouse Wheel, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Skiphouse Wheel is an inland water in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Bolton Abbey
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'58"N 1°53'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 407554, 454088
- OS Grid: SE075540
- Mapcode Local: GBR HQ8D.D0
- Mapcode Global: WHC8G.0511
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Skiphouse Wheel within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.