Six Lands Wood, County Durham
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Six Lands Wood is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Scargill
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°29'46"N 1°56'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404102, 511225
- OS Grid: NZ041112
- Mapcode Local: GBR GJXF.5Z
- Mapcode Global: WHB4S.679X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Six Lands Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.