Sir William's Belt, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sir William's Belt is a forest or wood in Red Lodge, Suffolk
- Built-Up Area: Red Lodge
- Parish/Community: Red Lodge
- District/Borough: Forest Heath
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°18'26"N 0°30'2"E
- Eastings/Northings: 570591, 270655
- OS Grid: TL705706
- Mapcode Local: GBR PBM.7FT
- Mapcode Global: VHJGC.M8LD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sir William's Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.