Simmons's Plantation, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Simmons's Plantation is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Michael Penkevil
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°15'31"N 4°58'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 187843, 44100
- OS Grid: SW878441
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZK.WX7Y
- Mapcode Global: FRA 08GB.VZ6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Simmons's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.