Sike Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sike Wood is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: North Stainley with Sleningford
- District/Borough: Harrogate
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°9'53"N 1°31'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431121, 474436
- OS Grid: SE311744
- Mapcode Local: GBR KNS8.NS
- Mapcode Global: WHC7N.KL21
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sike Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.