Shrine Belt, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shrine Belt is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Sandon and Burston
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°51'32"N 2°3'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395959, 329068
- OS Grid: SJ959290
- Mapcode Local: GBR 27K.MNN
- Mapcode Global: WHBDN.9DLH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shrine Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.