Shotton's Covert, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shotton's Covert is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Ingleby Greenhow
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°27'37"N 1°7'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 457340, 507576
- OS Grid: NZ573075
- Mapcode Local: GBR NJMV.ZV
- Mapcode Global: WHD7M.T48X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shotton's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.