Shothead Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shothead Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°28'13"N 2°27'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 371497, 619711
- OS Grid: NT714197
- Mapcode Local: GBR C595.VV
- Mapcode Global: WH8YK.9RFP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shothead Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.