Shepherd's Hill Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shepherd's Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Leicestershire
- Parish/Community: Groby
- District/Borough: Hinckley and Bosworth
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°39'59"N 1°15'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 450526, 307911
- OS Grid: SK505079
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8LX.TYV
- Mapcode Global: WHDJ8.P7XK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shepherd's Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.