Sheep Goit, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sheep Goit is a cliff or slope in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Hinderwell
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'24"N 0°46'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 479104, 518649
- OS Grid: NZ791186
- Mapcode Local: GBR RH0R.88
- Mapcode Global: WHF8C.0QMG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sheep Goit within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.