Shawfield Head, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shawfield Head is a settlement in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Stainburn
- District/Borough: Harrogate
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°57'32"N 1°36'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 425500, 451500
- OS Grid: SE255515
- Mapcode Local: GBR KQ5N.MK
- Mapcode Global: WHC8L.6R7C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shawfield Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.