Shambledean Bottom, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shambledean Bottom is a valley in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Falmer
- District/Borough: Lewes
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°53'7"N 0°5'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 534703, 111282
- OS Grid: TQ347112
- Mapcode Local: GBR KPR.GYS
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6QR.L52
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shambledean Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.