Shallow Dale, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shallow Dale is a valley in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Byland with Wass
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°12'38"N 1°7'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 456636, 479794
- OS Grid: SE566797
- Mapcode Local: GBR NMJR.G9
- Mapcode Global: WHD8S.KFM8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shallow Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.