Shale Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shale Plantation is a forest or wood in Skipton, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Skipton
- Parish/Community: Skipton
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°57'20"N 1°59'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 400369, 451076
- OS Grid: SE003510
- Mapcode Local: GBR GQHP.PP
- Mapcode Global: WHB78.9TTS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shale Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.