Severs' Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Severs' Plantation is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Middlesbrough, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°30'27"N 1°14'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 449564, 512746
- OS Grid: NZ495127
- Mapcode Local: GBR MJT9.5X
- Mapcode Global: WHD75.ZYKS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Severs' Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.