Sermin's Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sermin's Copse is a forest or wood in Horton-cum-Studley, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Horton-cum-Studley
- Parish/Community: Horton-cum-Studley
- District/Borough: Cherwell
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°48'41"N 1°7'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 460873, 212898
- OS Grid: SP608128
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9ZW.D26
- Mapcode Global: VHCXJ.KQLR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sermin's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.