Selkie Hole, Shetland Islands
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Selkie Hole is a coastal landform in Shetland Islands
- Unitary Authority: Shetland Islands
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 60°7'58"N 1°1'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 454580, 1139100
- OS Grid: HU545391
- Mapcode Local: GBR R1TY.RK8
- Mapcode Global: XHFB6.4KVW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Selkie Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.