Seghill Reservoir, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Seghill Reservoir is an inland water in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Seaton Valley
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°4'1"N 1°34'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 427203, 574821
- OS Grid: NZ272748
- Mapcode Local: GBR K9FV.PD
- Mapcode Global: WHC35.RWXV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Seghill Reservoir within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.