Seavey Sike, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Seavey Sike is a coastal landform in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Stainton Dale
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°23'49"N 0°28'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 499043, 501237
- OS Grid: NZ990012
- Mapcode Local: GBR TK3L.RK
- Mapcode Global: WHGBD.NRJ1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Seavey Sike within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.