We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Seal's Hole is a coastal landform in Devon
- Parish/Community: Area not comprised in any Parish-Lundy Island
- District/Borough: Mid Devon
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°9'36"N 4°39'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 213643, 143485
- OS Grid: SS136434
- Mapcode Local: GBR GTVM.97N
- Mapcode Global: VH2SB.23CF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Seal's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.