We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Seal Sands is a wetland in Hartlepool Power Station, Hartlepool
- Built-Up Area: Hartlepool Power Station
- Parish/Community: Hartlepool, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Hartlepool
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°37'35"N 1°10'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452851, 526025
- OS Grid: NZ528260
- Mapcode Local: GBR NG5Y.P8
- Mapcode Global: WHD6M.SZW1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Seal Sands within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.