Sea Mouth, Vale of Glamorgan
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sea Mouth is a wetland in Vale of Glamorgan
- Parish/Community: St. Bride's Major
- Unitary Authority: Vale of Glamorgan
- Region: Wales
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°26'45"N 3°36'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 288473, 173097
- OS Grid: SS884730
- Mapcode Local: GBR HC.N1MG
- Mapcode Global: VH5HQ.FXWG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sea Mouth within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.