Scrayingham Thorns, Ryedale
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scrayingham Thorns is a forest or wood in Ryedale
- Parish/Community: Bugthorpe
- Unitary Authority: Ryedale
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°1'2"N 0°52'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 474109, 458531
- OS Grid: SE741585
- Mapcode Local: GBR QPCZ.BL
- Mapcode Global: WHFC0.L8PY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scrayingham Thorns within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.