Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scout Point is a coastal headland in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°51'57"N 2°4'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395478, 663634
- OS Grid: NT954636
- Mapcode Local: GBR F0YM.T2
- Mapcode Global: WH9XY.3TQH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scout Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.