Scott's Bank Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scott's Bank Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Pattingham and Patshull
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°36'35"N 2°15'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 382196, 301379
- OS Grid: SJ821013
- Mapcode Local: GBR 07Q.BBT
- Mapcode Global: WHBFQ.5NZK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scott's Bank Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.