Scots' Gap, Northumberland
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scots' Gap is a village in Northumberland
- Parish/Community: Wallington Demesne
- Unitary Authority: Northumberland
- Region: North East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°10'25"N 1°56'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403968, 586603
- OS Grid: NZ039866
- Mapcode Local: GBR G8WM.Y5
- Mapcode Global: WHB1H.57S3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scots' Gap within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.