Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scoat Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Ennerdale and Kinniside
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°29'27"N 3°17'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 315996, 511392
- OS Grid: NY159113
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5JDH.QX
- Mapcode Global: WH70Q.9DL1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scoat Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.