Scarry Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scarry Wood is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Eskdaleside cum Ugglebarnby
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°25'45"N 0°38'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 488248, 504615
- OS Grid: NZ882046
- Mapcode Local: GBR RKY6.ZZ
- Mapcode Global: WHGB4.3XXT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scarry Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.