Scarhill Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scarhill Plantation is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Neasham
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°29'1"N 1°27'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435242, 509950
- OS Grid: NZ352099
- Mapcode Local: GBR LJ8L.7H
- Mapcode Global: WHD78.LK4L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scarhill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.