Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scalgh's Hole is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°55'44"N 2°17'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 382321, 670684
- OS Grid: NT823706
- Mapcode Local: GBR NFQ1.G3Q
- Mapcode Global: WH8WH.W79N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scalgh's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.