Scab Scar, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scab Scar is a coastal landform in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Flamborough
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°8'0"N 0°6'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 523275, 472492
- OS Grid: TA232724
- Mapcode Local: GBR WNMN.Y0
- Mapcode Global: WHHF2.6CLJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scab Scar within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.