Sayer's Copse, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sayer's Copse is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Thatcham
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°23'13"N 1°16'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 451088, 165589
- OS Grid: SU510655
- Mapcode Local: GBR 821.Y69
- Mapcode Global: VHCZK.ZDFH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sayer's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.