We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Saw Wood is a forest or wood in Leeds
- Parish/Community: Barwick in Elmet and Scholes
- Unitary Authority: Leeds
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°51'1"N 1°24'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438500, 439500
- OS Grid: SE385395
- Mapcode Local: GBR LRKX.5H
- Mapcode Global: WHDBD.6HV4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Saw Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.