We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sandy Nook is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Barrow-in-Furness, unparished area
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°5'4"N 3°13'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 319599, 466096
- OS Grid: SD195660
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5PW6.DK
- Mapcode Global: WH72P.BLWM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sandy Nook within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.