Sandpit Belt, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sandpit Belt is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Burton Constable
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°48'11"N 0°11'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 518947, 435611
- OS Grid: TA189356
- Mapcode Local: GBR WS2G.HD
- Mapcode Global: WHHGK.ZN4R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sandpit Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.