Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sandle Holes is a wetland in Lynemouth Power Station, Carlisle
- Built-Up Area: Lynemouth Power Station
- Parish/Community: Newbiggin by the Sea
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°11'57"N 1°30'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431213, 589542
- OS Grid: NZ312895
- Mapcode Local: GBR K8WB.M1
- Mapcode Global: WHC2M.RLK2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sandle Holes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.