Sandle Heath, Cheshire East
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sandle Heath is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Nether Alderley
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°16'27"N 2°15'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 383006, 375281
- OS Grid: SJ830752
- Mapcode Local: GBR DZPL.90
- Mapcode Global: WHBBF.9YTT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sandle Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.