Sandhole Spinney, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sandhole Spinney is a forest or wood in Kirkby Mallory, Leicestershire
- Built-Up Area: Kirkby Mallory
- Parish/Community: Peckleton
- District/Borough: Hinckley and Bosworth
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°36'20"N 1°19'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445782, 301082
- OS Grid: SK457010
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7L8.MQ6
- Mapcode Global: WHDJF.MR1V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sandhole Spinney within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.