Sandgalls Plantation, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sandgalls Plantation is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Blaxhall
- District/Borough: Suffolk Coastal
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°9'6"N 1°28'34"E
- Eastings/Northings: 637912, 256101
- OS Grid: TM379561
- Mapcode Local: GBR XR4.22J
- Mapcode Global: VHM81.J5VP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sandgalls Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.