Sandage Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sandage Wood is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Lane End
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°37'22"N 0°48'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 482160, 192233
- OS Grid: SU821922
- Mapcode Local: GBR D57.BVC
- Mapcode Global: VHDW3.TGQR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sandage Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.