Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sand Wall is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Rockcliffe
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°56'52"N 3°1'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 334975, 561948
- OS Grid: NY349619
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7CC7.P3
- Mapcode Global: WH7ZN.MWNR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sand Wall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.