Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Saltburn Scar is a coastal landform in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Skelton and Brotton
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°35'18"N 0°57'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 467930, 521988
- OS Grid: NZ679219
- Mapcode Local: GBR PHTC.1X
- Mapcode Global: WHF82.CXPR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Saltburn Scar within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.